Your cart is currently empty!
Elegant Cursive Handwriting Worksheet
Curious about what to expect from this worksheet? You can download three free sample pages here.
- Developed for learners who already understand how to create cursive and want to drastically improve their cursive writing skills
- 36-page printable cursive handwriting worksheet that’s detailed and perfect for anyone looking to write in elegant, eye-catching cursive
- Letterforms inspired by early 1900’s cursive script — the worksheet breaks down each letterform (A-Z, a-z, 1-0, @) into its core components to help you gain a deep understanding of how each letter is made
- Digital file — This worksheet comes to you as a printable PDF file
- Immediate and unlimited access to worksheet file after checkout; come back anytime and re-download your files
- Supplies needed include a good pen (I like Muji 05, Pilot G2 05, or, for a splurge, a Pilot Falcon) and paper (32# laserjet is my top pick, but you can use whatever is in your printer)*
*Note: the links to these supplies are affiliate links
You can download a free sample of three pages from this worksheet set by clicking here.
TPK’s Elegant Cursive Handwriting Worksheet offers a solution for people who want to be able to write in gorgeous cursive with vintage flair. All of the letterforms in this worksheet were inspired by “Business Handwriting”, a style from the early 1900’s.
This worksheet is one of the most comprehensive on the TPK site, and it took nearly a year to put together! Each character (A-Z, a-z, 1-0, @) is broken down into its core components. Before you take on practicing a letter, you’ll do exercises that teach you how to make its components. Then, you’ll put everything together to make the letter itself.
The last 10 pages of the worksheet hone in on connecting letters in order to write words. To that end, you’ll practice writing random words with common letter combinations.
Supplies needed include a good pen (budget options include Muji 05 or Pilot G2 05). For a splurge, spring for a Pilot Falcon. Smooth paper is a must, too — 32# laserjet is an excellent pick. *Affiliate links
This worksheet set will take you at least a few weeks to fill out! Give yourself plenty of time and enjoy the journey. Happy writing!
No supplies have been listed yet.