To fill out this worksheet set, you’ll need an iPad, an Apple pencil, and the Procreate iPad app. It will be easiest to fill out this worksheet if you have general knowledge on how to use the Procreate app. The file comes to you as a .zip with 14 .jpg images inside. You’ll need to add those images to your iPad as per the Welcome to Procreate FAQs page!
The Not Your Average Calligraphy Drills: Fairytale Edition is 14 pages long and includes:
- Rectangular Drills (like “Mermaid Fins” and “Spindle”)
- Square Drills (like “Pinocchio” and “Magic Carpet”)
- Circular Drills (like “Peppermint”, “Enchanted Rose”, and “Dagger”)
- Two Large Drills (“Fairy Wings” and “Lion”)
- Dragon Drill (The pièce de résistance: A gorgeous flourished dragon that you can use for projects like mail art and greeting cards)
Like the reviewer above, but the funnest way to drill 😊 I love the flexibility that a digital worksheet gives me.
This was so much fun! Can’t wait to make another dragon
Paola Andrea Serrano Gonzalez –
Drill are very helpful but you usually end up with lots of paper full of scribbles you can use for anything, with this one you endup with a beutiful art work! It’s so much fun an diffent!
The funniest way to drill! 🥰
I love these drills! They are a step up from the standard calligraphy drills, and are more engaging because they are so different than what I am used to. They are also great practice for different kinds of flourishes.