Hand-lettering provides an eye-catching and artistic way to communicate! “Lasso Lettering” is one of my favorite hand lettering styles because it marries the flourish of pointed pen calligraphy with no-frills block lettering. This worksheet will give you all the instruction you need to create Lasso Lettering, no previous lettering experience or special tools required.
This 16-page Lasso Lettering exemplar set features the following pages:
- Complete Alphabet Exemplar + creation steps (A-Z, a-z, 0-9, &)
- Step-by-Step Character Formation Practice
- Word Practice
- Lettering Tips
Here are a few projects that I’ve used this lettering style to create:
- Gift-Worthy State Lettering Map Tutorial
- A Quick DIY Birthday Gift: Brazil Lettering Map
- Circular Watercolor Thank You Card Tutorial
There is also a Procreate version of this worksheet available, which you can find here.