Classic Amy Style BRUSH PEN Calligraphy Worksheet: Limited Edition
Sorry, this limited edition product is no longer available!
- Loopy, flourished, and playful calligraphy style that I love to use on packages, signs, and sketchbooks.
- No-slant calligraphy style — no need to severely rotate your paper to get a right-leaning slant
- PDF file – This is a 22-page printable worksheet
- Immediate access to worksheet file after checkout
- Unlimited help and technical support — you may contact me here
- Unlimited access — come back anytime and re-download your files. Though this is a limited edition worksheet, you will have perpetual access to it.
- Procreate + dip pen versions available — find the Procreate worksheet here and the dip pen version here
Click on “Details” for a complete product description.
Learn more about this fun calligraphy style in this blog post!
In 2013, I developed the original (“Classic”) version of Amy Style calligraphy. It was flourished, loopy, and playful. As the years progressed, I gravitated to a cleaner aesthetic and got rid of many of the Amy’s signature loops and swirls. This didn’t go unnoticed by TPK readers, who called me out on the changes! So, for a little over a week, I’m making this worksheet available. It will teach you how to create Classic Amy Style BRUSH PEN calligraphy through instructions, letter practice, and word practice. After Friday, July 5th, this worksheet will disappear from the TPK catalog.
To fill out this worksheet set, you’ll need a fairly large brush pen (I used a Pigma MB — find other recommendations here) + a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing TPK calligraphy worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper (you can use laserjet paper in any printer). It will be easiest to fill out this worksheet if you have a working knowledge of how to use a brush pen.
The 22-page Classic Amy Style BRUSH PEN Calligraphy worksheet features the following:
- About Classic Amy Style Brush Pen Calligraphy
- Classic Amy Style Brush Pen Alphabet Exemplar
- Brush Pen Calligraphy Alphabet Practice
- Brush Pen Calligraphy Word Practice
- Lined General Practice