Your cart is currently empty!
Printable Calligraphy Worksheet Set – Cocktail Casual Style
Curious about what to expect from this worksheet? You can download seven free sample pages here.
- Free-spirited, artistic calligraphy style perfect for wedding materials, mail art, and quotes
- This calligraphy style is best created with a thin ink such as iron gall
- Digital files — the PDFs in this worksheet include: Core Worksheet, Intensive Letter Practice, and Intensive Word Practice
- Immediate access to worksheet files after checkout via email and the order confirmation page
- Unlimited help and technical support — you may contact me here
- Free updates — If this calligraphy worksheet is tweaked or updated, owners will have access to the new version at no extra charge
Scroll down for a complete product description (including Table of Contents for the Core Worksheet).
You can download a free sample of seven pages from this worksheet set by clicking here.
Cocktail Casual Calligraphy is a free-spirited and artistic calligraphy style that I appreciate because it’s quick! There’s no need to draw pencil guidelines, and strokes are created at a quick pace. Use this style on anything that will benefit from casual letterforms with ample flourishes!
Here’s what you’ll need to fill out this worksheet set:
- Knowledge of how to create pointed pen calligraphy (take the Beginner’s Course if you’re new to calligraphy)
- 32# laserjet paper to print the worksheet on
- Your favorite pen + nib combination (I prefer a Brause EF66 nib in an oblique pen)
- Thin ink such as iron gall
This worksheet set features the following:
Core Calligraphy Worksheet (62 Pages)
The Cocktail Casual Style Core Calligraphy Worksheet includes everything you need to know to get started, including:
- Supply List
- Letter Formation Practice
- Word Practice
- Challenging Letter Combinations Practice
- Address Practice
- Stroke Reference Sheet
Intensive Letter Practice (66 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to master letters that you have trouble with.
Intensive Word Practice (71 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to practice stringing Janet Style letters together to make words.