Your cart is currently empty!
Printable Hand-Drawn Kitchen Conversion Chart
Most of us spend a large portion of our time in the kitchen, whether we’re just dipping in to make a snack or preparing an elaborate meal! That’s why it’s important to decorate your kitchen tastefully, with lovely items that make your time in the room enjoyable. In this printable hand-drawn kitchen conversion chart, elegant meets useful! Here’s why this chart is special:
- This kitchen conversion chart was completely hand-drawn. There are no computerized elements. (To my knowledge, this the only calligraphed kitchen conversion chart you’ll find online.)
- The chart comes in two high-resolution (400 dpi) printable versions — 5″ x 7″ and 8″ x 10″. Use the size that makes the most sense for how you plan to display the chart.
- It’s a useful reference to keep in your kitchen for when you need to know common conversions. I’ve relied on a conversion chart for decades to ensure my recipes come together smoothly.
This hand-drawn kitchen conversion chart is for personal use only. What does that mean? Please don’t use it in a way that results in profit. Here are some acceptable uses for it:
- Displaying the chart in your own kitchen
- Cutting out the 5″x7″ chart and sending it via snail mail to a loved one or a penpal
- Gifting a framed copy of the print to a loved one
- Displaying the chart at your workplace (if applicable)