To fill out this worksheet set, you’ll need an iPad, an Apple pencil, and the Procreate iPad app. It will be easiest to fill out this worksheet if you have general knowledge on how to use the Procreate app. The file comes to you as a .zip with 16 .jpg images inside. You’ll need to add those images to your iPad as per the Welcome to Procreate FAQs page!
This PROCREATE “Under the Sea” calligraphy drills worksheet is sixteen pages long and includes:
- Rectangular Drills (like “Fish Hooks” and “String of Pearls”)
- Square Drills (like “Splash”, “Go Fish”, and “Escargot”)
- Circular Drills (like “Sea Cucumber Dance”, “Tsunami”, and “Octopus”)
- Two Large Drills (“Sea Turtle” and “Storm at Sea”)
- Flourished Beta Fish (dual artwork tutorial and drill)