I love Walker’s Copperplate Ink, and my supply had actually run out a couple of weeks ago when Simon of Scribbler’s wrote and asked if I’d like to give some away. My answer was of course — but can I also have a bottle for myself? A true British gentleman, Simon agreed. I recently received this ink and put this little giveaway package together! The winner will receive:
- One bottle of Walker’s Copperplate Ink (an iron gall ink that you’ll genuinely enjoy using)
- One Brause EF66 nib + One Nikko G nib (my two favorites)
- One Tachikawa T40 pen (you’ll love the cushy grip)
- One printed TPK worksheet of his or her choice (+ the digital version of the worksheet)
- One vintage cotton handkerchief (for cleaning your nib)
You can enter the giveaway by using the Rafflecopter widget below!
How to Use the Widget
The Rafflecopter widget provides several options to enter the giveaway. You can enter using whichever options most appeal to you! (If you’re not on social media, don’t worry: you can use the “Comment on a Blog Post” or “Subscribe” options to enter.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I am happy to ship internationally, so don’t hesitate to enter if you live outside the US. The giveaway will end on Sunday, September 2nd, at 9:00 AM MDT. Shortly thereafter, the winner will receive an email! (His or her first name/last initial will also appear on the Rafflecopter widget above; and he or she will be announced in the Monday, September 3rd, TPK newsletter.) Best of luck, and thanks very much for entering!
*I am proud to do affiliate links with Scribblers (Walker’s Copperplate Ink) and Paper & Ink Arts (Tachikawa T40 holder).