Printable Illustrated Lace Butterflies
You can use these illustrated lace butterfly printables as you please! Here are a few project suggestions:
- Make an Illustrated Lace Butterfly Card
- Cut out a few small and/or tiny butterflies and decoupage them in a sketchbook or a bullet journal
- Print out butterflies of all four sizes on cardstock, fold the wings up, and tape them to the wall as decoration
- Use a small butterfly as a bookmark
- Decoupage a medium, small, or tiny butterfly to an envelope for instant mail art
- Glue a small and a tiny butterfly to a blank greeting card (don't forget to fold the wings up!)
When you order, you will receive three high-resolution PDF documents. The first document features a large butterfly (appx. 7”x10”, 178 mm x 254 mm), the second document features a medium butterfly (appx. 5”x7”, 127 mm x 178 mm), and the third document features small (appx. 3”x4”, 76 mm x 102 mm) and tiny butterflies (appx. 2”x2.5”, 51 mm x 64 mm).
I created these templates from an original illustration with the intention that you will use them for personal projects. Please do not re-sell/re-distribute the files or use them for commercial purposes — not that you would, but I have to say it! These printables were made to fit standard-sized US printers (8.5″ x 11″); however, they should print just as well on international printers.
I generally print these butterflies out on 32# laserjet paper, but you could also print on drawing paper or cardstock. Feel free to get creative with the projects that you use these for!