Your cart is currently empty!
Imperfect Oblique Pen
$12.50 – $22.50
Bargain-hunting calligraphers (and calligraphy beginners) rejoice! TPK’s imperfect pens are 100% functional, but they have little flaws here and there. A few things to note:
- I examine all pens personally to ensure that they can write just as well as any “perfect” pen
- For a “Pretty in Pink” oblique pen, imperfections might include something like an exposed air bubble or chip
- Typical wooden oblique imperfections include uneven ridges from the lathe or chipped wood
- The imperfection might not be in the pen at all, but in the flange — sometimes the brass is discolored or otherwise flawed
- The exact imperfection will vary from pen to pen; the examples pictured should give you a general idea of what to expect
We order oblique pens by the thousands to sell in the TPK Supplies Shop. Once we receive the pens, I fit them for either the Nikko G nib, Brause Rose nib, or I make whole new flange that accommodates Brause EF66 nib. Invariably, however, there are pens in every batch that I cannot sell due to little imperfections. These are those pens!