Premium Brush Pen Calligraphy Worksheet + Videos – Kaitlin Style
- The perfect worksheet for brush pen calligraphy beginners who want to know everything from start to finish
- Whimsical, artistic calligraphy style perfect for making brush pen art, decorated envelopes, and signs
- Includes introduction videos to get you started on the worksheet set using proper brush pen techniques
- Digital files — the PDFs in this worksheet include: Core Worksheet, Intensive Alphabet Practice, and Intensive Word Practice
- Immediate access to videos and worksheet files after checkout
- Unlimited help and technical support — you may contact me here; learners will receive a reply within 24 hours
- Unlimited access — come back anytime and re-download your files
- Free updates — anytime this calligraphy worksheet is tweaked or updated, you will have access to the new version
- Don’t need the videos? You can purchase the worksheet by itself by clicking here.
Kaitlin Style brush pen calligraphy is a whimsical and artistic style of writing. It’s the perfect style for brush pen beginners because it doesn’t require fussing with pencil guidelines! To begin, you’ll need a brush pen (I recommend the Pigma MB, but any fine- or medium-tipped brush pen will work) and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing all TPK calligraphy worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper.
The Kaitlin Style Brush Pen Calligraphy Worksheet Set is the first brush pen worksheet set to be offered on the TPK website! It was released in November of 2016 and features the following:
Getting Started with Brush Pen Calligraphy Videos (4 Videos)
There are four short videos included with this worksheet set to teach you proper writing form and get you started with using the worksheet. The videos are:
- An Overview of Different Types of Brush Pens (4:57)
- How to Hold a Brush Pen (5:03)
- The Key to Brush Pen Calligraphy: Picking Up Your Brush Pen (2:43)
- How to Use the Kaitlin Style Brush Pen Calligraphy Premium Worksheet Set (7:40)
Core Kaitlin Style Brush Pen Calligraphy Worksheet (45 Pages)
The Core Kaitlin Style Brush Pen Calligraphy Worksheet includes everything you need to know to get started, including:
- Information on how to choose a brush pen
- Detailed instructions on how to hold a brush pen
- Stroke practice
- Brush pen calligraphy alphabet practice
- Brush pen calligraphy word practice
- Stroke dips practice
- Stroke reference sheet
- Troubleshooting & FAQ page
- Lined general practice
Intensive Alphabet Practice (67 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to master letters that you have trouble with.
Intensive Word Practice (28 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to practice putting Kaitlin Style brush pen letters together to make words.