Classic Amy Style Calligraphy PROCREATE Worksheet: Limited Edition
Sorry, this limited edition product is no longer available!
- Loopy, flourished, and playful calligraphy style perfect for everything from digital art and wedding paper goods to mail art and bullet journals
- No-slant calligraphy style
- Digital file – This is an 13-page Procreate worksheet (.jpg files)
- Immediate access to worksheet file after checkout
- Unlimited help and technical support — you may contact me here; learners will receive a reply within 24 hours
- Unlimited access — come back anytime and re-download your files. Though this is a limited edition worksheet, once purchased, you will always have access to it.
- Prefer to use a dip pen? Find the printable version of this worksheet set here.
Scroll down for a complete product description (including Table of Contents).
Welcome to our very first Procreate product!
In 2013, I developed the original (“Classic”) version of Amy Style calligraphy. It was flourished, loopy, and playful. As the years progressed, I gravitated to a cleaner aesthetic and got rid of many of the Amy’s signature loops and swirls. This didn’t go unnoticed by TPK readers, who called me out on the changes! So, for three weeks, I’m making this worksheet available. It will teach you how to create Classic Amy Style calligraphy on your iPad through instructions, letter practice, and word practice. After Friday, July 5th, this worksheet will disappear from the TPK catalog.
To fill out this worksheet set, you’ll need an iPad, an Apple pencil, and the Procreate iPad app. I also recommend using the Procreate “Brush Pen” brush at 4% (you can find it filed under “Calligraphy Brushes” on the app). It will be easiest to fill out this worksheet if you have general knowledge on how to use the Procreate app.
The 13-page Classic Amy Style Procreate worksheet features the following:
- Stroke Reference Sheet
- Alphabet Practice
- Numbers and Symbols
- Word Practice
- Lined General Practice
Make sure to skim the Read Me PDF, bundled with this product, before you start!
This document is specially formatted for Procreate, so if you have any questions on how to upload your worksheet into Procreate or have other general questions about how to use this worksheet set with the app, make sure to visit the Welcome to Procreate FAQ page.
*Please note that TPK printable calligraphy worksheets are available for personal use only. Your patronage helps me to continue to offer these sheets at such a great price! So, please, if you want to give a copy to a friend, pay for that copy. For other use (e.g. classroom), please contact me.