Classic Amy Style Calligraphy Worksheet: Limited Edition
Sorry, this limited edition product is no longer available!
- Loopy, flourished, and playful calligraphy style perfect for everything from wedding paper goods to mail art and bullet journals
- No-slant calligraphy style — no need to invest in an oblique pen or severely rotate your paper to get a right-leaning slant
- PDF file – This is an 18-page printable worksheet
- Immediate access to worksheet file after checkout
- Unlimited help and technical support — you may contact me here
- Unlimited access — come back anytime and re-download your files. Though this is a limited edition worksheet, you will have perpetual access to it.
- Procreate version available — find the Procreate worksheet here
Click on “Details” for a complete product description.
Learn more about this fun calligraphy style in this blog post!
In 2013, I developed the original (“Classic”) version of Amy Style calligraphy. It was flourished, loopy, and playful. As the years progressed, I gravitated to a cleaner aesthetic and got rid of many of the Amy’s signature loops and swirls. This didn’t go unnoticed by TPK readers, who called me out on the changes! So, for three weeks, I’m making this worksheet available. It will teach you how to create Classic Amy Style dip pen calligraphy through instructions, letter practice, and word practice. After Friday, July 5th, this worksheet will disappear from the TPK catalog.
To fill out this worksheet set, you’ll need a straight calligraphy dip pen, a Nikko G nib (for beginners) or Brause EF66 nib (for intermediate), sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing TPK calligraphy worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper (you can use laserjet paper in any printer). It will be easiest to fill out this worksheet if you have taken the Beginner’s Modern Calligraphy Online Course, or you have a working knowledge of how to use a dip pen.
The 18-page Classic Amy Style Calligraphy worksheet features the following:
- Supply List
- Stroke Reference Sheet
- Dip Pen Calligraphy Alphabet Practice
- Dip Pen Calligraphy Word Practice
- Lined General Practice