Printable Calligraphy Worksheet Set – Flourish Formal Style
- Elegant, embellished calligraphy style perfect for wedding materials, mail art, and art/bullet journals
- Digital files — the PDFs in this worksheet include: Core Worksheet, Intensive Alphabet Practice, and Intensive Word Practice
- Immediate access to worksheet files after checkout
- Unlimited help and technical support — you may contact me here; learners will receive a reply within 24 hours
- Unlimited access — come back anytime and re-download your files
- Free updates — anytime this calligraphy worksheet is tweaked or updated, owners have access to the new version
Scroll down for a complete product description (including Table of Contents for the Core Worksheet).
Flourish Formal Style calligraphy is an elegant style with plenty of curls and flourishes. This worksheet set will teach you how to make unforgettable calligraphy that makes any envelope extraordinary! To begin, you’ll need a standard calligraphy dip pen, a Nikko G nib, sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing TPK calligraphy worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper (you can use laserjet paper in any printer). It will be easiest to fill out this worksheet if you have taken the Beginner’s Modern Calligraphy Online Course, though many learners have worked through the worksheet without it.
The Flourish Formal Style calligraphy worksheet set underwent a complete redesign in February 2017, and it features the following:
Core Calligraphy Worksheet (33 Pages)
The Flourish Formal Style Core Calligraphy Worksheet includes everything you need to know to get started, including:
- Illustrated Supply List
- Detailed Instructions for Creating Faux Calligraphy
- Faux Calligraphy Practice
- Detailed Instructions for Creating Dip Pen Calligraphy
- Dip Pen Calligraphy Alphabet Practice
- Dip Pen Calligraphy Word Practice
- Stroke Reference Sheet
- Warm Up Drills
- Flourishing Tips & Techniques
- Troubleshooting & FAQ Page
- Lined General Practice
Intensive Alphabet Practice (67 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to master letters that you have trouble with.
Intensive Word Practice (27 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to practice putting Flourish Formal Style letters together to make words.