To fill out this worksheet set, you’ll need an iPad, an Apple pencil, and the Procreate iPad app. It will be easiest to fill out this worksheet if you have general knowledge on how to use the Procreate app. The file comes to you as a .zip with 17 .jpg images inside. You’ll need to add those images to your iPad as per the Welcome to Procreate FAQs page!
The Spooky Calligraphy Drills PROCREATE Worksheet is 17 pages long and includes the following:
- Rectangular Drills (like “Spider Leg” and “Femur”)
- Square Drills (like “Worms”, “Monster”, and “Dagger”)
- Circular Drills (like “Garlic”, “Cauldron”, and “Jack’o’Lantern”)
- Two Large Drills (“Hissing Cat” and “Vampire Bat”)
- Flourished Skull (dual artwork tutorial and drill)
There are no reviews yet.