- You cannot add "Black Cork-Tipped Straight Pen" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Tachikawa T-99 Maru Crowquill Nib
Only 71 left in stock
Tachikawa’s T-99 Maru nib is a crowquill nib with an extremely fine point. It’s not super flexible, but it will give you stroke variation that’s perfect for delicate and tiny calligraphy.
- Great for drawing (especially crosshatching) or small, detailed calligraphy
- This nib is best for intermediate/advanced calligraphers because it’s so tiny/sharp
- The nib will only fit in holders that can accommodate crowquill nibs, like the Tachikawa T40 pen
- For best results, use this nib with a thin ink such as iron gall or walnut
Scroll down to watch a 1-minute long crowquill nib tutorial video!