To fill out this worksheet set, you’ll need an iPad, an Apple pencil, and the Procreate iPad app. It will be easiest to fill out this worksheet if you have general knowledge on how to use the Procreate app. The file comes to you as a .zip with 13 .jpg images inside. You’ll need to add those images to your iPad per the instructions in the Welcome to Procreate FAQs page!
Not Your Average Calligraphy Drills: Garden Edition is thirteen pages long and includes:
- Rectangular Drills (like “Rainy Day” and “Carrot”)
- Square Drills (like “Acorn”, “Rake”, and “Rabbit Ears”)
- Circular Drills (like “Pumpkin”, “Citrus”, and “Bonsai”)
- Two Large Drills (“Cactus” and “Itsy Bitsy Spider”)
- Flourished Hummingbird (dual artwork tutorial and drill)
There are no reviews yet.