Tired of boring calligraphy drills? I am, too. That’s why I created this engaging and artistic printable calligraphy drills packet! To begin, you’ll need a standard calligraphy dip pen, a Nikko G nib, sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing all TPK calligraphy drills and worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper (you can use laserjet paper in any printer).
Not Your Average Calligraphy Drills: Garden Edition is sixteen pages long and includes:
- Rectangular Drills (like “Rainy Day” and “Carrot”)
- Square Drills (like “Acorn”, “Rake”, and “Rabbit Ears”)
- Circular Drills (like “Pumpkin”, “Citrus”, and “Bonsai”)
- Two Large Drills (“Cactus” and “Itsy Bitsy Spider”)
- Flourished Hummingbird (dual artwork tutorial and drill)