Tired of boring calligraphy drills? I am, too. That’s why I created this engaging and artistic printable calligraphy drills packet! To begin, you’ll need a standard calligraphy dip pen, a Nikko G nib, sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing all TPK calligraphy drills and worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper (you can use laserjet paper in any printer).
Not Your Average Calligraphy Drills: Garden Edition is sixteen pages long and includes:
- Rectangular Drills (like “Rainy Day” and “Carrot”)
- Square Drills (like “Acorn”, “Rake”, and “Rabbit Ears”)
- Circular Drills (like “Pumpkin”, “Citrus”, and “Bonsai”)
- Two Large Drills (“Cactus” and “Itsy Bitsy Spider”)
- Flourished Hummingbird (dual artwork tutorial and drill)
If you have any questions about TPK printable calligraphy drills and worksheet sets, feel free to get in touch with me or visit the FAQ page!
*This post contains affiliate links to Amazon