Premium Brush Pen Calligraphy Worksheet + Videos – Janet Style
- The perfect worksheet for brush pen calligraphy beginners who want to know everything from start to finish
- Elegant and graceful calligraphy style perfect for making projects such as mail art and posters
- Includes introduction videos to get you started on the worksheet set using proper brush pen techniques
- Digital files — the PDFs in this worksheet include: Core Worksheet, Stroke Reference Sheet + Alphabet Exemplar, and Intensive Alphabet Practice, and Intensive Word Practice
- Immediate access to videos and worksheet files after checkout
- Unlimited help and technical support — you may contact me here; learners will receive a reply within 24 hours
- Unlimited access — come back anytime and re-download your files
- Free updates — anytime this calligraphy worksheet is tweaked or updated, you will have access to the new version
- Don’t need the videos? You can purchase the worksheet by itself by clicking here.
Janet Style brush pen calligraphy is an elegant style of writing inspired by traditional dip pen calligraphy styles. It’s a wonderful way to add good taste + grace to whatever you’re working on! To begin, you’ll need a brush pen (I recommend the Pigma MB, but any fine- or medium-tipped brush pen will work) and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing all TPK calligraphy worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper.
The Janet Style Brush Pen Calligraphy Worksheet Set was released in April of 2019 and features the following:
Getting Started with Brush Pen Calligraphy Videos (4 Videos)
There are four short videos included with this worksheet set to teach you proper writing form and get you started with using the worksheet and Janet Style Brush Pen Calligraphy. The videos are:
- An Overview of Different Types of Brush Pens (3:50)
- How to Hold a Brush Pen (3:52)
- How to Use the Janet Style Brush Pen Calligraphy Premium Worksheet Set (11:57)
- Using Janet Style Brush Pen Calligraphy “In the Wild” (8:21)
Core Janet Style Brush Pen Calligraphy Worksheet (36 Pages)
The Core Janet Style Brush Pen Calligraphy Worksheet includes everything you need to know to get started, including:
- Information on how to choose a brush pen
- Detailed instructions on how to hold a brush pen
- Stroke practice
- Brush pen calligraphy alphabet practice
- Brush pen calligraphy word practice
- Troubleshooting & FAQ page
- Lined general practice
Stroke Reference Sheet + Alphabet Exemplar (8 Pages)
The Stroke Reference Sheet walks you through how to write each letter step-by-step. You can use the alphabet exemplar to look at when you’re working on projects! It serves as a reminder for what each letter looks like.
Intensive Alphabet Practice (65 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to master letters that you have trouble with.
Intensive Word Practice (27 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to practice putting Janet Style brush pen letters together to make words.