Amy Style Calligraphy Video Course
- Developed as a supplement for the Amy Style Calligraphy Premium Worksheet Set – Make sure you have the worksheet set before you start the course!
- Provides plenty of guided practice through the Amy Style worksheet + bonuses like how to make a perfectly centered envelope
- Clear, quality videos that come from years of experience teaching calligraphy online
- Unlimited help and technical support — Learners get access to a private discussion for each lesson. All questions on the discussion are answered by me within 24 hours.
- Instant access to videos + unlimited viewing — You’ll find 1.5 hours of video lessons. All videos are captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- No expiration – Start this course now or later; you will always have access to the videos.
You must have the Amy Style Calligraphy Worksheet in order to take this course. The worksheet is sold separately from the course! I developed this self-paced Amy Style Calligraphy Online Course especially for those who benefit from visual and auditory learning. In the course, I’ll guide you through the Amy Style Calligraphy Worksheet and provide additional tips to enhance your understanding of the style. You’ll also benefit from bonus materials like how to make a perfectly centered Amy Style envelope. If you don’t quite understand how to do something, there’s a “Discussion” portion under each lesson where you can ask questions! All lessons include a short quiz and homework assignments. Here’s the course layout:
Lesson 1: Amy Style Faux Calligraphy
- Video 1: How to Create Amy Style Faux Calligraphy (Duration 2:26)
- Video 2: Amy Style Faux Calligraphy Place Cards Project (5:51)
Lesson 2: Writing Amy Style Letters
- Video 1: Writing Strokes and Drills (5:16)
- Video 2: Amy Style Letter Formation Practice (4:16)
- Video 3: About the Amy Style “S” and “s” (2:21)
- Video 4: Writing Out the Amy Style Alphabet – A Real Life Stroke Reference Sheet (12:13)
Lesson 3: Writing Amy Style Words
- Video 1: Amy Style Word Practice (5:56)
- Video 2: Difficult Amy Style Words (4:16)
- Video 3: Writing Out Amy Style Words (18:10)
Lesson 4: Amy Style Calligraphy Variations
- Video 1: Adding Flourish to Amy Style Words (3:54)
- Video 2: Varying Amy Style Guidelines (4:56)
- Video 3: How to Make Wavy Amy Style Calligraphy (2:09)
Lesson 5: Calligraphing an Amy Style Envelope
- Video: Calligraphing an Amy Style Envelope (17:46)
- Download: Amy Style Envelope Helper
The course is approximately 90 minutes long, but will take much longer to complete as all lessons include homework and a quiz. It’s a good idea to give yourself at least two weeks to digest everything in the course.
Once you purchase this listing, you will be given full access to the course videos! Please note that you must have or create an account on TPK to take the course. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one during the checkout process (or create one now). Once you checkout, you will receive an email with a link to the course, or you can find the course in your account.