Tired of boring calligraphy drills? Me, too. That’s why I created this marvelous printable calligraphy drills packet! To begin, you’ll need a standard calligraphy dip pen, a Nikko G nib, sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing all TPK calligraphy drills and worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper (you can use laserjet paper in any printer).
Not Your Average Calligraphy Drills: Fairytale Edition is 14 pages long and includes:
- Rectangular Drills (like “Mermaid Fins” and “Spindle”)
- Square Drills (like “Pinocchio” and “Magic Carpet”)
- Circular Drills (like “Peppermint”, “Enchanted Rose”, and “Dagger”)
- Two Large Drills (“Fairy Wings” and “Lion”)
- Dragon Drill (The pièce de résistance: A gorgeous flourished dragon that you can use for “real life” projects like mail art!)