Tired of boring calligraphy drills? Me, too. That’s why I created this marvelous printable calligraphy drills packet! To begin, you’ll need a standard calligraphy dip pen, a Nikko G nib, sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing all TPK calligraphy drills and worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper (you can use laserjet paper in any printer).
Not Your Average Calligraphy Drills: Fairytale Edition is 14 pages long and includes:
- Rectangular Drills (like “Mermaid Fins” and “Spindle”)
- Square Drills (like “Pinocchio” and “Magic Carpet”)
- Circular Drills (like “Peppermint”, “Enchanted Rose”, and “Dagger”)
- Two Large Drills (“Fairy Wings” and “Lion”)
- Dragon Drill (The pièce de résistance: A gorgeous flourished dragon that you can use for projects like mail art and greeting cards)
If you have any questions about TPK printable calligraphy drills and worksheet sets, feel free to get in touch with me or visit the FAQ page!