Your cart is currently empty!
You’ll need the following supplies in order to take TPK’s The Ultimate Beginner’s Watercolor Online Course. You can purchase The Ultimate Beginner’s Watercolor Kit, which includes everything you need:
Or you are welcome to source supplies a la carte:
- Set of 24 student grade watercolors (preferably Winsor & Newton Cotman, but anything works)
- Watercolor paper – try for cold press 140 lb.
- Ziller Soot Black waterproof ink
- Straight pen + Nikko G nib
- Two sizes of watercolor paintbrushes (size 0 and size 3)
- Pencil + eraser (a mechanical pencil is best)
- Blunt art syringe or a small spoon to moisten watercolors
- Cleaning cloth or a paper towel
- Art water cup – any cup works
- Optional but recommended: Multi-media sketchbook such as Shinola, illo*, or Strathmore* (*affiliate links)