Printable Calligraphy Worksheet Set – Amy Style
- Modern, upright, and playful calligraphy style perfect for everything from wedding paper goods to mail art and bullet journals
- No-slant style that’s a beginner favorite — no need to invest in an oblique pen or severely rotate your paper to get a right-leaning slant
- Digital files — the PDFs in this worksheet include: Core Worksheet, Intensive Alphabet Practice, and Intensive Word Practice
- Immediate access to worksheet files after checkout
- Unlimited help and technical support — you may contact me here; learners will receive a reply within 24 hours
- Unlimited access — come back anytime and re-download your files
- Free updates — anytime this calligraphy worksheet is tweaked or updated, owners have access to the new version
Scroll down for a complete product description (including Table of Contents).
People love Amy Style calligraphy because of its wonderful legibility and the interplay between straight lines and playful loops! The Amy is a no-slant style that is wonderful for wedding invitations, artwork, and general calligraphy writing endeavors. To begin, you’ll need a straight calligraphy dip pen, a Nikko G nib (for beginners) or Brause EF66 nib (for intermediate), sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing TPK calligraphy worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper (you can use laserjet paper in any printer). It will be easiest to fill out this worksheet if you have taken the Beginner’s Modern Calligraphy Online Course, though many learners have worked through the worksheet without doing so.
The Amy Style calligraphy worksheet set underwent a complete redesign in June 2018, and it features the following:
Core Calligraphy Worksheet (31 Pages)
The Amy Style Core Calligraphy Worksheet includes everything you need to know to get started, including:
- Supply List
- Detailed Instructions for Creating Faux Calligraphy
- Faux Calligraphy Practice
- Detailed Instructions for Creating Dip Pen Calligraphy
- Dip Pen Calligraphy Alphabet Practice
- Dip Pen Calligraphy Word Practice
- Stroke Reference Sheet
- Tips to Customize Amy Style Calligraphy
- Troubleshooting & FAQ Page
- Lined General Practice
Intensive Alphabet Practice (67 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to master letters that you have trouble with.
Intensive Word Practice (27 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to practice stringing Amy Style letters together to make words.