Tired of boring calligraphy drills? Me, too. That’s why I created the TPK’s Not Your Average Calligraphy Drills collection! To begin, you’ll need a standard calligraphy dip pen, a Nikko G nib, sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing all TPK calligraphy drills and worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper (you can use laserjet paper in any printer). If you’d prefer to use a brush pen with this drills sheet, a small pen such as the Tombow Fudenosuke will do the trick.
Not Your Average Calligraphy Drills: Food Edition is 16 pages long and includes:
- Rectangular Drills (like “Chopsticks” and “Jalapeño”)
- Square Drills (like “Linguine” and “Teaspoons”)
- Circular Drills (like “Ketchup”, “Croissant”, and “Pizza”)
- Two Large Drills (“Water” and “Ice Cream”)
- Teapot Drill (The pièce de résistance: A stunning flourished teapot that you can use for projects like mail art and greeting cards)
If you have any questions about TPK printable calligraphy drills and worksheet sets, feel free to get in touch with me or visit the FAQ page!