Birds & Botanicals Calligraphy Medallions Worksheet
- Detailed instructions + exemplar + practice — Learn how to create five impressive + artistic calligraphy medallions
- Make eye-catching calligraphy medallions that look fantastic on mail art, in bullet journals, or just in a practice notepad
- Digital file — 25 page printable set
- Immediate + unlimited access to exemplar after checkout; you can come back any time to re-download the file.
- To make calligraphy medallions, you’ll just need this exemplar plus a dip pen and ink. Alternatively, you can use a brush pen, faux calligraphy, or pencil calligraphy!
Calligraphy medallions are one of the most impressive projects that you can create with a dip pen! They also provide great practice for handling your writing instrument. In this packet, you’ll find detailed instructions for making five different calligraphy medallions. Each medallion relates to a “birds and botanicals” theme, so get ready to make feathers, flowers, stems, and leaves with your calligraphy strokes!
This 25-page set includes the following:
- Calligraphy Medallion Template + Instructions
- “Changing Seasons” Calligraphy Medallion Instructions
- “Peacock” Calligraphy Medallion Instructions
- “Winter Wonderland” Calligraphy Medallion Instructions
- “Birds of a Feather” Calligraphy Medallion Instructions
- “Rose Garden” Calligraphy Medallion Instructions