Printable Calligraphy Worksheet Set – Kaitlin Style
- Artistic, modern, and whimsical calligraphy style perfect for everything from wedding invitations to mail art
- Pair this worksheet with an optional video course for the optimal learning experience
- Digital files — the PDFs in this worksheet include: Core Worksheet, Intensive Alphabet Practice, and Intensive Word Practice
- Immediate access to worksheet files after checkout
- Unlimited help and technical support — contact me here; learners will receive a reply within 24 hours
- Unlimited access — come back anytime and re-download your files
- Free updates — redesigned new version with more efficient practice techniques, helpful slant lines, and an overall better aesthetic
Scroll down for a complete product description (including Table of Contents).
Kaitlin Style calligraphy has a casual elegance to it because of its artistic, bohemian whimsy. The best part? No need to draw out pencil guidelines! You can free-hand the Kaitlin for use on any envelope or project without worrying about making guides. To begin, you’ll need a straight dip pen or an oblique dip pen (whichever you prefer), a Nikko G nib (for beginners) or a Brause EF66 nib (for intermediate), sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing TPK calligraphy worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper (you can use laserjet paper in any printer). It will be easiest to fill out this worksheet if you have taken the Beginner’s Modern Calligraphy Online Course, though many learners have worked through the worksheet without doing so.
The Kaitlin Style calligraphy worksheet set underwent a complete redesign in August 2018, and it features the following:
Core Calligraphy Worksheet (34 Pages)
The Kaitlin Style Core Calligraphy Worksheet includes everything you need to know to get started, including:
- Supply List
- Detailed Instructions for Creating Faux Calligraphy
- Faux Calligraphy Practice
- Detailed Instructions for Creating Dip Pen Calligraphy
- Dip Pen Calligraphy Alphabet Practice
- Dip Pen Calligraphy Word Practice
- Stroke Reference Sheet
- Instructions for Writing Bounce Lettering
- Tips for Writing Kaitlin Style Calligraphy
- Troubleshooting & FAQ Page
- Lined General Practice
Intensive Alphabet Practice (67 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to master letters that you have trouble with.
Intensive Word Practice (27 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to practice connecting Kaitlin Style letters together to make words.