Your cart is currently empty!
Premium Hand Lettering Worksheet Set
- The perfect worksheet for hand lettering beginners who want to have several different styles at their disposal
- Learn six different block lettering styles that you can apply to paper crafts, chalkboard art, logo design, and more
- Digital file — 23-page printable worksheet set + 3-page bonus packet
- Immediate access to worksheet after checkout
- Unlimited help and technical support — contact me here; learners will receive a reply within 24 hours
- Unlimited access — come back anytime and re-download your files
- Free updates — If a new version of this worksheet is released, you are entitled to the upgraded version
This hand lettering worksheet set will help you to learn the basics of six different styles of letterforms. It will also show you how to compile those letterforms into a cohesive art piece (should you choose to do so). You won’t need any special materials to fill out this worksheet; if you’ve got a pencil, a pen, and paper, you are set!
This printable hand lettering worksheet set includes the following pages:
- Illustrated Supply List
- Step-by-Step Description + Practice for Writing:
- Sans-Serif Style Letters
- Open Style Letters
- Wishbone Style Letters
- Roman Style Letters
- Garamond Style Letters
- Flytrap Style Letters
- Instructions for Writing Words + Letter Spacing
- Half Inch Grid
- Half Centimeter Grid
Once you purchase, you will also be presented with a bonus add-on download: The Making of the Hand Lettering for a Latté Logo. This 3-page printable gives you insight into the process behind making a hand-lettered illustrated piece.
No supplies have been listed yet.