You can download a free sample of eight pages from this worksheet set by clicking here.
Beth Style calligraphy is a neat, dignified style. Its eye-pleasing clean lines and basic letterforms make it a joy to look at, and an equal joy to make. Beth Style doesn’t have a severe right-leaning slant, so it’s perfect for beginners! To begin, you’ll need a standard calligraphy dip pen, a Nikko G nib, sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing TPK calligraphy worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper. It will be easiest to fill out this worksheet if you have taken the Beginner’s Modern Calligraphy Online Course, though many learners have worked through the worksheet without it.
The Beth style calligraphy worksheet set underwent a complete redesign in September 2016, and it features the following:
Core Calligraphy Worksheet (30 Pages)
The Beth Style Core Calligraphy Worksheet includes everything you need to know to get started, including:
- Illustrated Supply List
- Detailed Instructions for Creating Faux Calligraphy
- Faux Calligraphy Practice
- Detailed Instructions for Creating Dip Pen Calligraphy
- Dip Pen Calligraphy Alphabet Practice
- Dip Pen Calligraphy Word Practice
- Stroke Reference Sheet
- Troubleshooting & FAQ Page
- Lined General Practice
Intensive Alphabet Practice (67 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to master letters that you have trouble with.
Intensive Word Practice (27 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to practice putting Beth Style letters together to make words.
Beautiful Beth Style Envelopes (12 Pages)
Beautiful Beth Style Envelopes is a new eBook designed to help you use your new calligraphy skills on envelopes! The eBook includes:
- Instructions on How to Make an Address Guidelines Template
- Instructions on Centering Calligraphy
- Envelope Calligraphy Shortcuts
- 3/4″ Pre-made Printable Address Guidelines Template
- 1/2″ Pre-made Printable Address Guidelines Template