To fill out this worksheet set, you’ll need an iPad, an Apple pencil, and the Procreate iPad app. It will be easiest to fill out this worksheet if you have general knowledge on how to use the Procreate app. The file comes to you as a .zip with 14 .jpg images inside. You’ll need to add those images to your iPad as per the Welcome to Procreate FAQs page!
The Not Your Average Calligraphy Drills: Fairytale Edition is 14 pages long and includes:
- Rectangular Drills (like “Mermaid Fins” and “Spindle”)
- Square Drills (like “Pinocchio” and “Magic Carpet”)
- Circular Drills (like “Peppermint”, “Enchanted Rose”, and “Dagger”)
- Two Large Drills (“Fairy Wings” and “Lion”)
- Dragon Drill (The pièce de résistance: A gorgeous flourished dragon that you can use for projects like mail art and greeting cards)