Tired of boring calligraphy drills? Me, too. That’s why I created the TPK’s Not Your Average Calligraphy Drills collection! To begin, you’ll need a standard calligraphy dip pen, a Nikko G nib, sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing all TPK calligraphy drills and worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper (you can use laserjet paper in any printer). If you’d prefer to use a brush pen with this drills sheet, a small pen such as the Tombow Fudenosuke will do the trick.
Not Your Average Calligraphy Drills: Food Edition is 16 pages long and includes:
- Rectangular Drills (like “Chopsticks” and “Jalapeño”)
- Square Drills (like “Linguine” and “Teaspoons”)
- Circular Drills (like “Ketchup”, “Croissant”, and “Pizza”)
- Two Large Drills (“Water” and “Ice Cream”)
- Teapot Drill (The pièce de résistance: A stunning flourished teapot that you can use for projects like mail art and greeting cards)