Tired of boring calligraphy drills? I am, too. That’s why I created this engaging and artistic printable calligraphy drills packet! To begin, you’ll need any calligraphy dip pen, a Nikko G nib, sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing all TPK calligraphy drills and worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper (you can use laserjet paper in any printer).
Not Your Average Calligraphy Drills: Spooky Edition is seventeen pages long and includes:
- Rectangular Drills (like “Spider Leg” and “Femur”)
- Square Drills (like “Worms”, “Monster”, and “Dagger”)
- Circular Drills (like “Garlic”, “Cauldron”, and “Jack’o’Lantern”)
- Two Large Drills (“Hissing Cat” and “Vampire Bat”)
- Flourished Skull (dual artwork tutorial and drill)