Tired of boring calligraphy drills? I am, too. That’s why I created this engaging and artistic printable calligraphy drills packet! To begin, you’ll need a standard calligraphy dip pen, a Nikko G nib, sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing all TPK calligraphy drills and worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper (you can use laserjet paper in any printer).
Not Your Average Calligraphy Drills: Under the Sea Edition is sixteen pages long and includes:
- Rectangular Drills (like “Fish Hooks” and “String of Pearls”)
- Square Drills (like “Splash”, “Go Fish”, and “Escargot”)
- Circular Drills (like “Sea Cucumber Dance”, “Tsunami”, and “Octopus”)
- Two Large Drills (“Sea Turtle” and “Storm at Sea”)
- Flourished Beta Fish (dual artwork tutorial and drill)