Tired of boring calligraphy drills? I am, too. That’s why I created this engaging and artistic printable calligraphy drills packet! To begin, you’ll need a standard calligraphy dip pen, a Nikko G nib, sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing all TPK calligraphy drills and worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper (you can use laserjet paper in any printer).
Not Your Average Calligraphy Drills: Under the Sea Edition is sixteen pages long and includes:
- Rectangular Drills (like “Fish Hooks” and “String of Pearls”)
- Square Drills (like “Splash”, “Go Fish”, and “Escargot”)
- Circular Drills (like “Sea Cucumber Dance”, “Tsunami”, and “Octopus”)
- Two Large Drills (“Sea Turtle” and “Storm at Sea”)
- Flourished Beta Fish (dual artwork tutorial and drill)
If you have any questions about TPK printable calligraphy drills and worksheet sets, feel free to get in touch with me or visit the FAQ page!
*This post contains affiliate links to Amazon