Beth Style calligraphy is a neat, dignified style. Its eye-pleasing clean lines and basic letterforms make it a joy to look at, and an equal joy to make. Beth Style doesn’t have a severe right-leaning slant, so it’s perfect for beginners! To begin, you’ll need a standard calligraphy dip pen, a Nikko G nib, sumi or India ink, and a printer and paper. I highly recommend printing TPK calligraphy worksheets out on 32# laserjet paper.
The Beth style calligraphy worksheet set underwent a complete redesign in September 2016, and it features the following:
Core Calligraphy Worksheet (30 Pages)
The Beth Style Core Calligraphy Worksheet includes everything you need to know to get started, including:
- Illustrated Supply List
- Detailed Instructions for Creating Faux Calligraphy
- Faux Calligraphy Practice
- Detailed Instructions for Creating Dip Pen Calligraphy
- Dip Pen Calligraphy Alphabet Practice
- Dip Pen Calligraphy Word Practice
- Stroke Reference Sheet
- Troubleshooting & FAQ Page
- Lined General Practice
Intensive Alphabet Practice (67 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to master letters that you have trouble with.
Intensive Word Practice (27 Pages)
Print off specific pages on a per-need basis to practice putting Beth Style letters together to make words.
Beautiful Beth Style Envelopes (12 Pages)
Beautiful Beth Style Envelopes is a new eBook designed to help you use your new calligraphy skills on envelopes! The eBook includes:
- Instructions on How to Make an Address Guidelines Template
- Instructions on Centering Calligraphy
- Envelope Calligraphy Shortcuts
- 3/4″ Pre-made Printable Address Guidelines Template
- 1/2″ Pre-made Printable Address Guidelines Template